Updating this cause prices were really..really bad |'DDDD And for whatever reason, none of the example images ever actually showed up >.>
Important to note: Prices vary depending on the complexity of what your asking. That's all it is. The simpler the commission, the better for us both x'D
What I'm Offering:
I will provide a standard 3 foals per breedable, however if you want more it will be 5 points per extra. however there is one exception which is listed below:
+3 = 10 points (1 free)
+6 = 20 points (2 free)
+9 = 30 points (3 free)
I will ONLY do a maximum of 12 foals overall.
Styles I can draw:
Styles I will try out, but can't guarantee will turn out very well:
- Humans... (really wouldn't ask for this, I am horrible at drawing people ;o; )
- Proper Animals (as in, standard, non anthro critters X'D )
Rules for requesting a commission:
- A link to the character
- Description of the pose/setting you want the commission. DETAILS ARE ESSENTIAL. I will be asking you for details, and providing a list to answer depending on what you ask for.
- Wait till I reply before sending points.You can pay up front, or I can easily do the commission, then post it after the points are sent. It depends on what you prefer.
- If you ask about progress on the commission, please be respectful, that's all I ask. though be sure to pay attention to the list below. I will be following it closely, and working in order, starting from the top.
What i'll be asking based on which commission you ask for:
Fullbody/halfbody/headshot/ (state which one)
Character: PROVIDE A LINK.
Details, such as expressions you want, posing, what type of setting you want for the image etc.
IF YOU WANT A SHADED PICTURE: please provide some sort idea as to what kind of shading you want. For instance, do you want it to have a sunset type shading style? Where do you want the light source to be? Do you cell shading or soft shading? etc.